We’re giving away a pair of bracelets for Memorial Day Weekend in Provincetown 2015 on Twitter! The bracelet includes access to Habor Lounge Meet n’ Greet, Crave, Rebel, Women’s Pool Party, the Space Carnival Closing Party and the FREEDOM Boat Cruise.
Details on the all the events included can be found on our Memorial Day Weekend Event site. Read below for all the details. Any questions you have regarding the contest, eligibility, rules and requirements are listed below.
This contest starts Thursday March 12, 2015, and ends Wednesday March 25, 2015. The winner will get one LNL Party Pass Bracelet and one additional for a guest to Memorial Day Weekend in Provincetown. PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY. IT HAS ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST.
Here’s how to enter:
First, you must follow LesbianNightLife (@LNL_Events) on Twitter. Use the link below to follow us.
@LNL_Events Follow @LNL_Events
If you are already following our account, there’s no need to un-follow and then re-follow. (In fact, doing so may hurt your eligibility)
- Please double check your own entry. We will not be responding to requests asking about entry status.
- Twitter shortens all links. If you need to use a different version of the shortened link to get to this same contest page, that’s fine as long as this is the only page and site the link goes to. The rest of the Tweet must be exactly as shown below.
- Tweet the message you see highlighted below:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 21 years or older to enter, and anyone receiving a bracelet must be 21 years or older. Both bracelets will be voided if the winner or winner’s guest is under 21 years old.
- You must be following LesbianNightLife (http://www.twitter.com/LNL_Events) on Twitter.
- You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears (aside from possible variations of the shortened link). Any failure to do so will disqualify you.
- The winner will be announced by March 27, 2015 via Twitter and the LNL Blog. We will also contact the winner by direct message on Twitter. The winner will have 1 week to responded. If we do not hear from the winner within on week, the prize(s) will be forfeited.
- Winner(s) will have to provide full names, as it appears on their id, prior to bracelets being issued. This is mandatory.
- Passes for redeeming tickets will be emailed to the winner, bracelets can be picked up at the LNL Booth in Provincetown (visit Memorial Day Weekend in Provincetown for more info)
- If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Prize bracelets have no cash or resale value and are not redeemable for another event or cash. They are non-transferrable. They cannot be applied to prior or future purchases.
We will keep a record of each tweet in a database. Each tweet will be assigned a number, and then a random number will be chosen. We will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail. It’s pretty simple, and all the information you need is right here.
Good luck to everyone! Remember to check out our Memorial Day Weekend in Ptown site for all the info on the events!
Twitter contest rules and system were derived from Scott Bourne and Photofocus.com